Friday, January 25, 2008

Plug-in to y'r muse

The folks at Broken Yo-yos sent me one of their newest products, the Plug-in III.



The Plug-in III is smooth as hell on the string, and probably the shiniest yo-yo I've ever seen. But what I really like about it is how inspired I feel every time I pick it up. I've been trying out a bunch of new whip moves with mine, but it also motivated me to create a little tribute to MC Escher's self portrait in a metallic sphere.



I call it Hand With Reflecting Halves.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really sick pic, and I'm digging the sketch too!

Fantastic yoyo for sure!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you coming to mo states?
if so, i really want to throw that if you still have it.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Doc Pop said...

I might be coming to MO-yo, but I'm pretty sure that if I do, I wont be bringing the Plugin.

Sorry.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home