Sunday, November 25, 2007

POPCAST E03, Stalls pt. I

On this fantastic PopCast, I disscuss the art of stalling. Stalls are one of yo-yoing's newer moves and involves stalling the yo-yo as it returns back to your hand.

In this episode I give the talented Josheph Harris a two handed stall challenge and one week to see what he can come up with it.

My special co-host this week is the infamous Boxthor. Unfortunately, this episode had to be slightly edited due to the length of Joseph's segment.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doc,
Cool pop cast is boxthor your Teller to your Penn Gilette. Because I only saw him say good by at the end. Or my hearing is just going in my old age.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boxthoris interruptis.

Another great Popcast, guys!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to say a couple of things. first off love the flow of this pop cast. the way you edited out what Boxthor was freakin hilarious! i love the ending blurb as well.

and though it seems elementary to bring it up im curious to see those stalls applied to 3a. i dont loop much so that may be why i find that application more possible... wait i dont 3a either... shit!

awesome episode!!!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home