Friday, November 23, 2007

DocPopCrafts.com SALE

Happy holidays, kids.



It's Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, and if you are anything like me you'll be avoiding the stores for the rest of the year and doing your shopping online instead.
If you are looking for unique handmade gifts this year, check out my online shop DocPopCrafts.com

I make iPhone cases, wallets & wallet chains, and coffee cozies out of re-cycled materials. I'm especially fond of using durable upholstery and scraps from awesome selvage jeans like Samurai, Imperial, Nudie, Evisu, Sugarcane, Iron Heart, Skull, and some of Levi's better stuff.

Now for the SALE!

This weekend I'm adding some special new items to my shop, including wallets and wallet chains made from vintage neckties and selvage denim. I'm also including free shipping (within the US) from now until Monday evening (11/26 @11pm pacific time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home