Thursday, April 24, 2008

Going to MoYo, Bringing 25 Blue Bolts With Me

I'm so stoked about going to MoYo States this weekend in St. Louis! I was hoping to have DoctorPopular.com finished by then, but I'm going to have to wait until after the weekend. I have been getting a lot of emails about Blue Bolts, so I have decided to bring 25 Blue Bolts with me to sell at Missouri States.

These limited edition Bolts will be siliconed and bearing-cleaned for non-responsive play. There are less than 100 of them, and sell for $30. The rest of the Blue Bolts will go for sale once the site is finished.

7 Comments:

Blogger titifreak said...

Thanx Doc!^^
that's cool the Blue Bolts,
let's go make the BlackBolts series,
haf Tfreak,hat DocPop!^^
DoCFreak/BlackTie.

saudades!
T*Freak

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMM WHAT U KNOW ABOUT ANDE WHALL?? Jamie said she thought you had the same jeans as I, but I doubt it even if you're a self edge SF head

-e0d9n0b5

9:35 PM  
Blogger Doc Pop said...

Anonymous, I tailored at SE since it first opened. They don't sell Whall, but if you bought any jeans from Self Edge theres a good chance I tailored them.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, no i got my andes from the man himself. only raw denim i have. never bought anything from self edge.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across this blog. Just wondering. Is the "Blue Bolt" your own yoyo you designed and created? If so thats cool man! I enjoy yoyoing but have only really used Yoyojam's gear.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous DocPop said...

Yeah, the Bolt was my signature yo-yo with YoYoJam. Their stuff is great! I highly recommend them.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

業態変更で出しキャバクラ世界中の風俗関係記事 風俗世界の夜遊び 台湾風俗探検 台湾で濃厚な風俗体験を!90分飲み放題なので、いくら飲んでも、料金が増えることはありません。台湾風俗日本人向けなだけあって、日本語も通じるので、安心です。橘なお流出!?!?爆乳黒ギャルでとても人気だった元AV女優の橘なおの無修正流出動画がFC2コンテンツマーケットで売られているのではないかと話題です。GAAAという動画販売者から、『S級黒ギャル 極上パイオツ  001 [オリジナル] 』として売られている動画です。橘なおは2009年に上原海里(うえはら かいり)としてAVデビュー、もともと黒くはありませんでしたが

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home