Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back from MOYO States

I accumulated a lot of new items at The Missouri State Yo-Yo Contest. This is some of it.

Clockwise from left;

Drown Radio signage from my show.

MOYO tag on my Blackspot sneaker.

Louisville Slugger clicker from Rick.

Dert by Russ Andert. Traded for a something something. I love it.

Baby Dert, bought from Chris. First yo-yo I've bought in a long long time.

Baby Dert, traded for a something something. I love the Baby Dert, it's totally my favorite new yo-yo of the year.

MOYO cufflinks. Sterling silver with the date of the event stamped on the back.

Modded trucker hat
. With a MOYO pin over the printed logo.

The event was a blast, I saw lots of old friends from my early days in the midwest and did tons of climbing in the City Museum.

Sphere of bonding.

1 Comments:

Blogger elephantattack said...

HECK yeah Sphere of Bonding!!!
Way to rock the Derts. Is it just me or does your big Dert have some sort of design engraved on the inside?

-Scott

www.elephantlair.com/blog

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home